Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three Things Thursday!

1. Adios Ray-man! The name that is. The Ray-man has decided he hates the name Ray-man. Since he is new to running and a Scrubs fan, he will from this day forward be "Newbie." Hopefully he will be a guest blogger once a month as well!

2. The delicious chocolate muffin/ cupcake recipe:
1 box of devil's food cake mix (sugar free)
1 15 oz can of pumpkin
1/4 cup water
Mix all together. You can add chocolate chips as well. I did!
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins in a muffin pan.
Makes 12 muffins.

3. It is raining/ snowing here in Ohio AGAIN. This is why I am headed to Disney next week! I am chaperoning my 12 year old niece and 3 of her friends on a class trip. WHAT was I thinking? Oh yeah! I love Disney! I love Harry Potter (universal here I come)! I HATE snow!

Have a great Thursday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment