Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Is it April??

I can hardly believe that April has come so fast!  And I feel like the month is already flying by.  Between work, baby girl and family trips, May will be here in no time!

So what have you been up to this month?

Here are our highlights (and lowlights!):

Highlight:  Baby girl got herself a new toddler bed.
Lowlight:  We cannot get her to fall asleep in it!

Highlight:  This baby in my belly has not needed nearly as much food as baby girl.  I am on the low side for weight gain for me.
Lowlight:   Last week, I spent some time in the ER after the baby popped out 3 ribs and pinched a nerve in my arm!

Highlight:  I have gotten my energy back... on some days.
Lowlight:  I cannot get everything done enough to run.  Too much on the to do lists!

Now to go conquer that to do list!  A friend's baby shower next week needs decorations, I need to work and baby girl apparently needs some water!  :-) 




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so glad you are okay. I had no idea those kinds of things can happen when you are pregnant. I would be so freaked out!

    I am glad all is well and enjoy this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete