Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2 years, 2 fast

Today is a big day in our house.  

Today is baby girl's 2nd Birthday!

It is an amazing thing to watch a sweet baby go from:

Nov 1, 2009

 TO:

Nov 1, 2010
 TO:

Nov 1, 2011
In our house, November 1 is all about baby girl and she gets to tell me what to do!  I decorate the house with balloons while she sleeps and it is the first thing we see in the morning!  We then started our day taking pictures at Portrait Innovations (love them, but I am never able to stick with the $9.95 package!) and headed to Panera for our birthday bagel.  

Baby Girl proceeded to tell everyone that worked or walked into Panera that it was her birthday!  And then we headed to pick up pictures, cupcakes (who doesn't love a cupcake shop with a drive thru?) and other errands while baby girl took a cat nap.

We got home to The Little Mermaid, lunch on the couch and the worst decision I made all day- Toy Story 3.  That movie is just so tough on a mama!  I don't even want to think about her heading to college.  Ahhh!!!!!

Baby girl is napping as I work on her decorations for the big vintage red and blue Mickey party.  30 people at our new house shall be an adventure!  But baby girl is so worth it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! She is so adorable! I love those pictures! Happy Birthday to the Baby Girl! I hope you guys have a wonderful celebration and a happy November too! :)

    ReplyDelete