Thursday, November 17, 2011

Three Things to be Thankful for This Thursday

1.  I am thankful that the weather man was wrong today!  Just bitter cold, no snow.  I can only handle one of those at a time people!  Throwing both on me would just be torture!

2.  I am thankful today for my husband.  It has been an interesting few months and the last few weeks with us all together have been difficult at times.  I appreciate him hanging around and just going with it.  Baby girl and I will get used to our new surroundings and stop pining for our old soon enough.

3.  Lastly, I am thankful for TICKLE THURSDAYS!  This is a new tradition in our house and it involves tickling baby girl whenever she starts getting crazy, whiny or just because it it TICKLE THURSDAY!  My favorite part is when she starts yelling, "Stop it guys!"  and then when you do she yells, "Mama, tickle me!"

Turkey Day is coming fast...  what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment