Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I NEED MOTIVATION!

It has been quite a busy few weeks and I know that it is not going to slow down until after the holidays! Samantha is keeping us on our toes around here and has lead us to realize that our space is an issue. So the past week has been spent trying to reorganize as best we can, but I feel as if our office/ junk room will never be cleaned out!

The house work, tennis work, family work and Samantha fun! has left me with little or no desire to head out to the gym. Samantha loves going to the playroom there, but the cold is causing me to stay inside and not even want to venture out. I need some motivation!

I am headed to Florida in January with my niece Hannah and her 6th grade class. The warmer weather will be nice, but 6th graders are not a true motivation to stay in shape! :) I need to find a race and I need to find one fast! Does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking for something in the first few months of 2011. Not a marathon, but substantial distance. And it cannot be too far from home.

I am afraid that I am going to have to wait until May and try to run the one in Indy, but it just seems like soooo far away. So if a race cannot happen, I need motivation. Any tricks or tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment