Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Snow: I thought we were having an early spring?!?!

As you can tell by my post title, I have no patience!  I want to get it done and get it done now.  So when the groundhog said early spring that meant today, right?  No more of this snow junk!  I was even getting excited to run outside because it was still light at 5:50 pm!  I might just have to suck it up and run in the cold.  Darn it!

I did get an excellent Cardio tennis workout in today.  I do still enjoy playing every once in awhile and it felt good to sweat.  Now I have my first speed workout of my training plan today.  6 800s with 1/4 mile rest in between.  I hope this helps me get faster!  :)

I shall leave you with this words today from my favorite runner, who is planning on running across the country!, Dean Karnazes.


"Running has an uncanny ability to mellow the soul, to take the edge off hard feeling, and put things back into healthy perspective."

No comments:

Post a Comment