Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Terrific Tuesday???

Well, the start of the goals for the week is actually going well! Got up early this morning (6am) to go get a 5 Miler in, but the darkness scared me and I waited until 630 to head out. 3 miles later I was headed home and starting Jillians Shred It. Second time this week! Woohoo!

I have family coming to visit from Michigan today so after work there will be some vacuuming and laundry getting done. Busy, busy! And it will bey first day outside teaching tennis! In a balmy 49 degree weather! At least I can wear my new spiffy jacket! :-)

Lots of things accomplished already today, including lots of hugs and kisses from baby girl so... I would say my Tuesday has been Terrific so far!

What do you need to accomplish today to make it a terrific Tuesday??

No comments:

Post a Comment