i have had quite a bit going on as of late. the move, the full time job, the selling of our house, a 20- month old, 2 crazy dogs, etc... but i do feel as if we are reaching a routine with all of this... and it is all about to change again.
my mind sometimes is elsewhere, so if you see me in person and try to have a conversation with me, i am sorry if you get that blank stare or the "okay, repeat that" comment... i am very, very sorry.
my mind is probably exploring one of these few thousand things:
1. oh goodness, i have laundry to do. again...
2. please, please do not let the dogs get sick all over the brand spankin' new carpet again. i don't think i can handle cleaning it up again...
3. thank goodness the house sold, but hello in-laws. 2 months of living out of a suitcase with a 20 month old should be a lot of fun.
4. so excited about the new house that we close on this thursday. so not excited to be a dual home owner. thank goodness it will only be for 20 days.
5. i need a job up north, badly.
6. i would love to get more than the sporadic run in once a week. first the weather has to cooperate and get rid of the blasted heat.
7. should i start p90x?
8. should i run the columbus half marathon for probably the final time this october?
9. are we really leaving all of this life behind? man i am going to miss my tennis girls...
10. ack! girls tennis season starts next week!
this crazy will all soon come to an end. and a new life is awaiting us up in northern ohio. and we will all be living full time under the same roof again!