Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall has fallen in these here parts...

Wow!  It has been awhile!  But there has been so much going on these past few weeks that baby girl, newbie and I have barely even had time to breathe.  And with so much coming up, my focus has gone haywire!

1.  Our time in c-bus is coming to an end.  My tennis team had an excellent showing with two girls playing in the state tournament this upcoming weekend.  They have a great shot at winning the whole thing.  They have worked so hard, I hope they can achieve their dreams this weekend!

B.  We have actually lived in our house all together for 4 days in a row!  Its the little things that get us excited around here.

III.  Halloween is coming upon is fast.  I need to dig out baby girl's ladybug costume for the pumpkin festival in a week and then trick or treating.  

D.  I am losing my mind... did I mention that already?

5.  This is a picture of the beautiful farm we went to a few weeks ago.  baby girl and newbie rode a 300 foot slide...  the little daredevil tried to convince her daddy to let her go by herself!  Luckily, my voice came crashing into his head screaming, "NOOOOOOO!"


VI.  With fall here and Halloween approaching fast, that means it is soon time to celebrate our beautiful baby girl's birthday!  Vintage red and blue Mickey theme is taking over our minds with all of her favorite foods: mac and cheese balls, salsa and chips, a taco/ nacho bar and cupcakes galore!

7.  Will this years party be a repeat of this??


What has been going on in your world?  The next few weeks will be filled with questions about babysitters, birthday parties and lots of DIY birthday party projects.  Are you ready?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment