Wednesday, November 23, 2011

THANKSGIVING


I have been delinquent in my "Thanks" posts these last few days, but we are living quite a busy life!  Breakfast with Santa Saturday, work Sunday and Monday, quick trip to C-bus and back Tuesday and getting ready for the big turkey day has kept me hoppin'.  So I am going to bombard you with photos of just a few of the people that I am most thankful for on this Thanksgiving Eve. 
our parents

my nieces and nephews

sko!

the kerins family

more family of mine  :-)

the jacobs family (with baby girl, not their adorable baby girl!)
baby girl's cousins and friends

baby girl


my wonderful husband of 5 years

This year, especially these last 6 months, have been very trying and hard for our little family and without of all of the love and support of these wonderful people up there and so so many more we would not have made it through.  So I am extremely grateful and heaping thanks on all of those who have helped us these past months. 


And I have one last group that I am truly thankful to have been a part of.  This group of girls is the whole reason I stayed in c-bus an extra 5 months and I have loved watching them grow and mature into the most wonderful young women.  My coaching job meant so much more to me than I ever imagined it would and I am thankful for being given the opportunity to be an Eagle, even if it was only for a little while. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and your pictures. You have a beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! I hope it was a lovely one!

    ReplyDelete