Well here we are... December. Time for the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season. Baby girl is getting it this year,"santa brings me presents" and "Baby Jesus is the king of the world", are 2 frequent sayings in our house right now.
Here are some goals for my December:
1. Get some miles on my legs! I have not been able to run nearly enough. On for a week and then off for two with this weather. I fear getting baby girl sick and no gym membership up here. Overall Mileage Goal: 60 miles.
2. Pick out and get our new treadmill. This is why there is no gym membership. We are getting a treadmill for Christmas and I would love some help on picking one out. Any ideas out there? Any brands you enjoy? Amanda at Runninghood just got a treadmill. And all I want to be is like Amanda. Her 60-75 mile weeks and super fast marathon times make me envious! The new treadmill leads me right into goal #3...
3. Clean out our basement. Yuck. I hate this one. But we have the tv for the new gym and the treadmill. It is time to go through all those extra boxes and find a home or pitch the junk! And I need to pick out a paint color!
4. Let Jillian royally kick my booty. I have been doing decent at the 30 day shred. I like doing 2 levels a day. But it is time to introduce her Yoga Blast back into my life. And baby girl looooooves to exercise with me!
5. Give baby girl a true understanding of Christmas. (as much as I can for a 2 year old) This is where my Jesse Tree comes in. A friend from high school posted about doing this and we now have our Jesse Tree on our front door. I will post pics as we get more ornaments up there. Go here to get some great info about it: Jesse Tree.
The house is almost all decorated here, the presents are all purchased and some need to be wrapped. We are busy bees the next few weeks.
There is one more thing I want to mention as we enter the Holiday season. Each year people are touched by loss of children and loved ones. This year, I have known 2 too many people touched by this. One of them posted this wonderful article on Facebook yesterday. We all know someone who is going through this. Take the time to read and implement this during this holiday season.
What are your goals for December??