Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
11 Random Things:
1. I am a LEO and every bit of a LEO. Sometimes my Virgo husband says it is just not fair.
2. I love to read. I am working my way through the Harry Bosch and Rizzoli and Isles series. I am almost done and sad. Any suggestions on a new series?
3. Wishy washy makes me crazy!
4. I am attempting to do a load of laundry each day so that I don't cry at the mound of laundry like I did last Saturday!
5. I love summer.
6. I miss all of my tennis girls in c-bus. They cannot be replaced.
7. My husband and I met in college, when he was dating someone else...
8. After I had my baby girl, I did not like my work situation so I created my own business. With moderate success.
9. I would love to travel the world country by country over the course of a year. Just pick up and go!
10. Drama wears me out.
11. My 2 year old wears me out!
Now for her questions:
- What is your preferred method of re-fueling after a long run? When I was training for my marathon, I did a Donatos veggie pizza. It was awesome! Now it is something with peanut butter and water. Not many long runs lately!
- Do you keep a food diary? I do not. I tend to become obsessed with things...
- Do you typically run alone or with others? Running is my quiet time. Sometimes races drive me nuts with all the people!
- If you could get paid to run, would you? Heck yeah!
- Desiree, Shalane, or Kara? Kara
- What/where is your “dream” race, the race you would love to do over all others barring any limitations in resources or ability? NYC Marathon. I want to do it so bad!
- What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2011? My two year old and I surviving 5 months apart from her daddy.
- Have you ever changed careers? I just did. I am still in tennis, but mostly off court now.
- What podcasts (if any) do you listen to? Have not done this yet. I like the tv with my treadmill.
- If you had to pick, where would you go in 2012: Japan, Iceland, Mexico, or Spain? Spain! My husband loved it there.
- How much longer do you think you’ll continue to blog? I blog? It is so sporadic that sometimes I forget that I even do it!
- So here is my dilemma: Everyone I read has done this all ready, so I have no one to tag! So those readers out there who never comment, I am calling on you! Answer just one of these questions as a comment to this post:
- 1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, how would you get there and why?
- 2. What is your favorite part of your day? ( I personally enjoy quiet mornings when I can get them!)
- 3. Baby girl wants to know your favorite color and shape!
- 4. What are you most proud of in your life?
- 5. Your favorite vacation and why?
- TAG YOUR IT!