Thursday, December 16, 2010

three things thursday!

New tradition here on my blog! Three Things Thursday! :)

1. I was just reading The Average Woman Runner blog and loved her Team Sparkle idea! Since she will be doing the traveling skirt for the Indy Mini- Marathon, I had to come up with something different. So I called my sister Amy who will be running it as well with some friends and talked her into running in the skirts! Now we have to start coordinating colors and I call purple! :)

2. I saw there is a new 10 miler here in Columbus runcbus 10 miler on April 10, 2011. I thought it would be a great way to test my racing skills before Indy. I want to do the Cincy Heart half marathon, but just don't think I can handle the possibility of running in snow and cold on March 20. I want to get signed up asap so I can get my free jacket! Just anxiously waiting for the Ray-man's approval.

3. I actually made it to the gym. The Ray-man laughed at me when I told him it felt good to sweat yesterday. He thinks I am the only nutball out there who thinks that way. I think that there are alot of people who do! (R u one??) I got in a 3 miler yesterday and a 4 miler today on the dreaded treadmill. Man I hate that thing! But at least I had Gilmore Girls to watch. I will have to plan all longer runs on the treadmill around Gilmore Girls to help pass the time. Hoping to make it a trifecta and get in there tomorrow as well. A light run and weights is the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment