Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Faves

Here are a few faves for Friday:

My favorite Ultramarathon Man is running across the country and I plan on running with him in Springfield, OH.  Expensive?  Yes.  But benefiting Action For Healthy Kids is an easy reason to part with my hard earned cash!  Check out the Race Schedule HERE to run with Dean! 

I am afraid of what is going to happen in Indy because of another missed week of training because life got in the way.  My confidence is going to be wrecked if this keeps up.  I am going to read THIS daily to help get my booty in gear!  

Fun Blogs This Week:
Evolving Through Running: He just cracks me up!

And Finally...

Q. How do crazy runners go through the forest?
A. They take the psycho path.

Joke Courtesy of Run the Planet.  

P.S.  I am going to be hosting my first giveaway next week.  Hint: It will include something that I posted a How To recently on! 

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you will be running with Dean! :) I'm so behind on your blog..must get caught up!

    ReplyDelete