Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Thursday Three

1.  I realized today that this originated as a running blog.  If I am not running, am I allowed to blog???  Luckily, I ran today.  4 miles nice and easy.  The scale went up again.  Running was necessary!  10 miler on tap tomorrow.  Goal: 2 mile warm up, 6 miles at race pace or close to it, 2 mile cool down.  I am coming in on the home stretch!  10 mile race on April 10- I want to just push the limits!

2.  Anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring.  This morning's snow was hated not appreciated!  I start teaching tennis outside April 4.  Weather gods, I am praying for above 50 and no wet weather!  ;-) 

3.  Below is why newbie was so anxious to come to Indy with baby girl and I.   Yes, we are fantastic, beautiful company that likes to snooze on our car rides, but that it not what enticed him!  Newbie meet Bumblebee.  His life is now complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment