Monday, August 1, 2011

A New Month

Usually I am not poetic about the start of a new month,
but August holds a lot of exciting beginnings and endings.

This month, I am saying GOODBYE to my 20s, HELLO 30.

This month, our family says GOODBYE to our home, HELLO to our new house.
The home that we purchased right after we got married.
The home that we attempted to make our own.
The home that we brought our puppy babies home to.
The home that we brought baby girl home to.

This month begins my last tennis season coaching a wonderful group of girls.

This month a friend finally gets to bring her miracle baby (he was born at 23 weeks!) home.

August will be quite a month in our house/ transition house/ new house.  We have quite a lot to be thankful for around here and quite a lot that we will miss.

August 30 marks the end of my 8th year in the C-bus and what an eventful 8 years it has been.

Maybe the next place will move a little slower but probably not.

HELLO AUGUST!

2 comments:

  1. August sounds like a very significant month for you - so many things to celebrate and remember. Thanks for sharing! The 30th is my b-day too! When is yours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of changes! I hope your August goes smoothly and is perfect!

    ReplyDelete