In honor of the 10 miles I ran today, this is the suped- up, hard core three things thursday edition! :-)
1. Last night I made BBQ Chicken pizza. Recipe at Pioneer Woman, who is one of the funniest people on the internet! And her pictures are amazing! I have been
|yummy bbq chicken pizza!|
3. Maybe because of this realization, I had a major MAMA moment of bliss
|delirious with exhaustion|
5. I feel like RED is a speedy color so here are my stats:
8:41 overall pace
6. I am sticking with the speedy RED color because my last mile was a 7:59! My first official mile under 8 minutes. EVER! And yes I said LAST MILE of a 10 miler. Woohoo!
7. Grey is my uh oh color. I am having inside right hip problems. Not when running. After. I am noticing when I lay down that my right hip is actually higher than the left. Luckily, I know I can gut out 13 miles even injured... Any stretching recommendations?
8. The reason that hip hurts? Baby Girl. It is the hip that I hold her on. I am trying to make a conscious effort to switch to the left. RANDOM!
9. My sister and I need to order our SPARKLE SKIRTS for the Indy Mini. I want purple. Newbie thinks I should get green... hmmm.... what do you think?
10. 57 days until the Indy Half Marathon (aka Newbie's half marathon debut!)